has been developing Somarhythms in Quebec since 1998. Over 1000 students have benefited from learning the Somarhythms approach during their course of studies in CEGEP. Andrée continues to collaborate with Ninoska Gomez (the creator of the Somarhythms approach).
- MSc. in Physical Education.
- RSME – Registered Somatic Movement Educator.
- Member of RES (Regroupement pour l’Éducation Somatique) and ISMETA (International Somatic Movement Education and Therapy Association).
- Author of the research paper Être Aveugle et Mobile, University of Montréal, 1992.
- Co-author of Mouvement Relaxation – pour apprendre gérer son stress. Éditions AD Awarded by the Ministry of Education, 2007.
- Co-author of La balle tactile à votre portée: de la tête aux pieds. Editions AD, 2013.
- Practitioner and Member of the Hakomi Education Network, 2014.